asi- The Dreamer asi- The Dreamer

amazing

this flash was very relaxing, and the animation was much smoother than you give yourself credit for, all in all an awesome movie.

its nice to want

Jumanji 2 Jumanji 2

this is a flash site

try youtube if you're going to do this shit, if you did this in a cartoon or with stop-motion it would have been fine, i have no idea how this passed judgement and hope to see it removed.

i'm a maniac i'm a maniac

uhhh... okay??

not that i didn't get what you were trying to do, i read the description, but i really dont think we need another "object for a face" crew, but thats just my opinion, also the guy w/ sunglasses randomly in the intro made me shit bricks.

Escape the House Escape the House

buttons didnt work

playtest before you submit

Pico's School Pico's School

awesome flash!

great game and awesomely done, btw you have to follow the ninja guys red light and shoot it, then take his goggles and use them in the room you start out in, there should be a key by the dead teacher.

TMF: The Game TMF: The Game

really good

this was very good, but you need some sounds, like a splat or explosion when you kill those aliens that look like the love-children of salad fingers and an octopus, and sometimes, if i stop moving for a few seconds, i can't move until i proceed to the next level.

very good work, keep it up!

SpinningCubeClock responds:

Your funk ran out!

QfW prod.Tha Kidd QfW prod.Tha Kidd

Wow, that was really good.

Reflections Reflections

I really enjoyed it, as the consistent bass really made the song, contrasting with the chaos of the guitar, and pretty much making it stand out more to better emphasize the description of your track.

johnnyq1233 responds:

Thanks for the great feedback...
Will be doing more in the future...just need the time...lol
Rock on...JQ

My Little Rageface & Friends My Little Rageface & Friends

WELL DONE SIR

very well done, I find this hilarious, especially considering the population of 4chan that watches this show. inb4 rules 1&2. deal with it.

seriously, great (and funny) piece.

Ivan Schpeckov Ivan Schpeckov

FLAWLESS VICTORY

although i am not a fan of the subject matter, i happen to love these kind of characters, and think that you could do alot with him

besides that, the artwork is very good, and i love the color scheme

very nice

TheShadling responds:

thanks mate.

Madness Day '10 Collab Entry Madness Day '10 Collab Entry

very nice!

i love the madness series, but alot of the fanmade flash content isn't very good, since its mostly just edited symbols blah blah.....

anyways, thats why its great to see quality work like this in homage to hank

well done sir!

Fifty-50 responds:

Thank you my friend! There is a lot of madness on this site. This is for an art colllab.